Balancing the Tone of the Throat, Diaphragm and Pelvic Floor
Advanced Training with Daniela Sinapi
Advanced Training mit Daniela Sinapi
In this Advanced Training we will discover how to recreate harmony between these three crucial knots for the balance of our system, rediscovering how to perceive ourselves more clearly to be in action in a more conscious, efficient and elegant way. We will learn how we can improve our POSTURE and strengthen muscle activity without making effort.
Through this process you will reduce pain and destructive stress mechanisms, becoming more flexible and powerful, thus improving your skills in daily activities and your wellbeing.
- Lecture on the functional anatomy of throat, diaphragm, and pelvic floor
- Function, structure, and the relationship of these elements in the gravitational field
- Execution and analysis of a series of theme-related ATM lessons
- Demonstration of specific approaches in FI
- Insights on functional thinking that support the work of ATM and FI
- Practical application, hands-on-work.
Language of instruction: Englisch
Teacher: Daniela Sinapi
When: 13.6. – 16.6. 2019, on all days 10am – 4:30pm
Costs: EUR 455
Where: Don Bosco Haus Wien, St. Veit-Gasse 25, 1130 Wien